Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I Would Choose You

I would choose you. Right now. Today. A hundred times, over and over; I would choose you. 

When I get to the end of my life, I don't want to look back and regret that you never knew what I felt for you. Because when you think someone is special, they should know. Everyone deserves to know that someone thinks they're amazing. 

But right now, today, I'm not ready to hear that you wouldn't choose me, too. So I'll keep it to myself. Just for now. But I have every intention of telling you someday. That I think you're amazing. That I love the way I feel in your arms. That my heart beats a little faster when I hear your voice. That if it were up to me, I would choose you and it would be me and you against the world. Because I think we could really pull it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment